I am going to tell to you two examples of the bullying for us to understand a bit more of their consequences, of course this really big and drastic example.
Of course all of you has heard about the Second World War, the why of it. But if you don’t, I tell that it happened cause Hitler thought that Germans where better that the whole world and he started with the Nazis an
The other example I wanted to give you was example of what happened in the world trade center on two thousand one, the airplane and the collision to the twin towers.
After that in the whole USA the people never wanted to know anything about the Mussulmen, cause in the American mind the bad guys where the Mussulmen, the bullying is also to ignored proposed someone.
To conclude with this I want to make you understand that the bullies are not just kids; the adults can make bullying too, like for another example, when the boss treat you like if you were a trash or even your partners, but what I want to say is that the bullying is a problem not just for our kids, is a problem of our society.POSTED BY Maria Camila Monge Molano
For more reference about the bullying problems caused by the Second World War go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTsTzOhklDk&feature=fvsr,ther you must see the Nuremberg trial and the injustice committed against the Germans and Japanese (There are seven parts).
And the bullying against the Mussulmen watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOXMYTOVeow,that is the trailer about a movie that the central topic is the way the American treat the Mussulmen after the attack on the twin towers.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario